Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Introduction.

Well, for my first post I thought best to introduce myself. I'm just an ordinary guy in a small town overrun by strange circumstances. Most of which are caused by methamphetamine, high poverty levels and possibly just something in the air. Everyone here has a story, most are tragic, but can inspire others if shared at the correct opportunity. I, myself, was one of the drug-addled minds wandering to and fro like zombies looking for their next high.

Once that stage in my life was over; I then turned to deep thought and reflection in order to keep my mind busy and at ease. Which still continues to this day albeit not in the quantity in which it once was. The thirst for knowledge is still there, but able to be controlled, much unlike the past. That thirst became a considerable advantage at my current job. I'm an aftermarket auto parts sales man/delivery driver/manager/trainer. Basically a jackass-of-all trades combined with a detective. My coworkers and I must on a daily basis find parts for obscure vehicles or parts that were never meant to be used for the application, but are the only parts that will work. So, I would suppose that being a "Thinker-Monkey" as my girlfriend calls me isn't such a terrible thing after all.

Hopefully throughout my writings someone will find something that will make them chuckle, think and maybe even inspire them. As they said in Shadowrun (not the terrible Xbox 360 version) G'luck with your struggles.

1 comment:

Jenno said...

Urufu, my thinker monkey. Urufu du massivo.

Nice intro. ;)

Jennnno
http://lajenno.blogspot.com (like you don't already know that)